A2B Tooling have a well equipped Tool Room staffed with expert toolmakers, equipped with CNC machining and wire erosion facilities.
The benefits of working with in-house toolmakers are obvious: at A2B Plastics we can provide the flexibility in tool making design and manufacture to suit the needs of your business at the best possible price. Our toolmakers can also provide a prototype tool making service. This can enable customers to have a finished plastic injection moulded product without the full expense of a multi cavity tool (depending on the size of the tool required).
We offer product design services with our in house design team. Our designers and toolmakers work with you to ensure that your precise specifications are met as efficiently as possible.
We also have tool trial facilities from 30 tonne – 500 tonne injection moulding machines with the on site injection moulding shop.
FROM CONCEPT DESIGN TO END PRODUCT!
- AGIE CLASSIC II WIRE EDM
- AZTEC HIGH SPEED EDM DRILL
- EUROSPARK 750EDM SINKER 30amp
- EUROSPARK 750EDM SINKER 60amp
- HURCO HAWK 5M CNC MILLING MACHINE
- HURCO VSX 24 CNC VERTICAL MACHING CENTRE
- KRV 2000 MILLING MACHINE WITH DRO
- XYZ 1500 MILLING MACHINE WITH DRO
- JONES & SHIPMAN SURFACE GRINDER ( 540)
- FULLY EQUIPPED FITTING SHOP
- COMPUTERIZED 2D. 3D DRAUGHTING AND MACHINING